Wednesday, March 9, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR. SEUSS



YES I KNOW I'M A BIT LATE BUT HERE IS MY BIRTHDAY POST FOR GOOD OLD DR. SEUSS

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!"
                  Dr. Seuss

I’m in a Counseling special population class and it reminded me of this quote because so often we look at our past and it holds us back from our future

"But one thing I do: forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus" - Philippians 3:14

If the Apostle Paul- who had persecuted the church and been personally responsible for the deaths of many believers - could forgive himself, I think your friend can too!

No comments: