Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Scandia

Few things make me happier then riding the go carts with one of my girls at Scandia.  I was so excited when Jaden was tall enough to go on the go carts at a little place in Oregon one of my youth group students knew the guy who worked there so that lead to many fun times on that track, this weekend I knew it was time to introduce Addison to the fun filled excitement of the Go-Carts, she "loved them so much" she held on to me with one arm and put the other arm in the air in a triumphant YELL WOOHOO!!!  





That made it worth the wait to have her ride with me.  We once tried to have Jaden ride by herself on little go carts at the fair......it didn't turn out so good for her, she is bigger now but still needs to ride with me.  


I know that their are faster karts just down the road but they don't have the history that Scandia karts have.  I remember so many grand adventures involving go carts.  I can't count how many times my friend Mattice and myself got into trouble for "Bumping" and how many times my Dad and I got it trouble for "Bumping"  o-yes the go carts are amazing!!


One youth training I attended in Fresno we had a free evening and I was with a group who didn't have a leader, we were deciding what to do and I spook up and said GO CARTS so we found a place and rode those for a fun filled evening.  Then in Reedsport for the project graduation they rented out a fun center that had two of my favorite things GO CARTS and LAZER TAG!!!!!  that was amazing, I had a headache from all the fumes.  It was cool because the kids working that night were having fun with it, they had lights and a siren and were fake pulling people over it was a HOOT!!  Well I will continue riding and probable getting the warning because for some reason I can't follow the rule of no bumping.....well maybe someday.


When do we lose that excitement for little things?  Why aren't their more dad's riding with their kids on the Go Carts?  Wouldn't the world be a better place if we rode the Go Carts more often?  I think so!!!  So if your ever in Rohnert Park call me up and we will ride the life preserving Go Carts!!

No comments: