Thursday, January 13, 2011

The World Is changing

So in the past you have seen me write about how me and Church facility people usually don’t get along and how we tend to have disagreements. For example on the subject of riding big wheels in the hallway or dropping pumpkins off the roof we just could not agree. I'm not sure why but the ideas just didn't flow on how to solve this issue...


 



Well I’m glad to say that I have officially been that my current Church of six months and no problems with facility person. I changed two different rooms hung up street signs on the walls and built bookshelves out of wood pallets. No problems…I even got a compliment for one maintenance volunteer about my craftsmanship…is this problem/feud solved? Is the world going to start turning around? Will Youth Pastors and facilities personnel start getting along, even going out for a beer after a good Sunday service? Who know?

No comments: