Saturday, March 19, 2011

Disneyland!!!!!

WOOHOO vacation, I’m not sure I have looked forward to a vacation as much as this one, it’s been since October since we all got away from our daily grind.  I have had a super busy couple weeks at school and work has been, interesting……I’m thankful I work at a Church that understands the importance of vacation, so needless to say when Shanna called me and asked if I wanted to leave two hours early I was Excited and said YES PLEASE.  We made pretty good time coming down to LA seven hours with a half hour stop at Quizno’s We got to Disneyland and we were all very excited to get in the park even tho we go pretty often.  We got in the park and first ride was going to be Pirates Addison’s fav, but…. it was closed…L so we settled for the tree house then the jungle cruise.  Next we went on railroad and after that they all fuzz Peter pan was great as always.  


It was a great day we went on so so so many rides some that had been closed the last couple times we went.  We went on Toy Story mania last it was the longest line 90min.  We ate some good food and had an amazing time…the girls had so much fun, we will have pictures shortly to show all the excitement.











No comments: