Monday, May 16, 2011


Well I’m moving along in my program, I recently had a child development class.  I have had this class before but it was good to review and learn a bit more.  


I introduced my class to Dr. Kevin Leman http://www.drleman.com/store/ one of my favorite authors and speakers.  I really have enjoyed reading some of his books on parenting and relationships.  I know I still have a lot to learn but it's great to know that a Christian author is gaining popularity on the networks that usually shy away from anyone who promotes Christianity and the values it promotes.  

I had an opportunity to share his ideas in class and in an extra credit project with the students I work with.  I enjoyed doing the project and of course enjoyed the responses of my wonderful students.  Here is the video I did and some info on Dr. Leman


No comments: