Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Easter Big Wheel well better late then never right?



 WOW!!  Last year was my Dad and I started a great tradition with about 2000 other people we went to the top of a huge hill in Downtown San Francisco only to put ourselves on a small big wheel and hurl ourselves down a hill.  Last year the rain didn’t stop us or slow us down.  This year the threat of rain was there but it ended up being a beautiful day.  I had my big wheel all set up ready to go, I just fixed up a new big wheel for my dad to ride down, green pedals LX brakes it is sweet, we lined up waiting for that first GO command.  The feeling is indescribable sitting on a big wheel with so many other people ready to race down the street, like others we were all geared up with cameras and gear. First run I ended up running over someone and bending my axel as you can see in picture.  That didn’t stop us my Dad found a pretty pink big wheel and rode it down the hill, that he says was a different experience…..My Dad is the only Dad I know that would go with his thirty one year old son to San Francisco to ride a big wheel down a steep hill, Thanks Dad you truly Rock!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fix it The Most talented Deals On [url=http://www.bodybuildingrx.com/products.html]Body Supplements[/url]. You don't the hang of how yard goods these are on the side of you. Not on a wholesome

diet? Than you lack to have supplements for the benefit of your essence or you when one pleases slowly contract nauseated as you have older. How

granite-like is it to deem joined dose of vitamins everyday? It's not. And it desire liberate years on your existence! Evaluate my Gurantee

or your gain back! I will herself guarentee that you will fall ill in good health and perceive a gigantic difference or you

go to your spondulicks side with! No B.S. Check it into the open!


[url=http://www.bodybuildingrx.com/products.html]
Cheap bodybuilding supplements[/url]